Real Estate Photography Pricing
Why Choose David J Photography?
David J Photography offers quality real estate photography services throughout Sun City and Sun City West, Arizona. We have the processes in place to make the experience hassle free for the real estate agents who work with us.
● Next-day, noon delivery for most shoots.
● Professional equipment for producing the highest quality photography.
● Reliable invoicing system makes paying David J Photography easy, and keeps billing clear for the real estate agent.
● 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you aren’t happy with the quality of the work, simply reject the photos from the shoot and you won’t be charged.
● We charge by the amount of work required to produce a professional result, and NOT the square footage of the home. This way you can control how much you’d like to spend on each listing.
I have an a la cart per-photo pricing schedule.
● Photos for a typical photo shoot for most 3bd/2ba homes that can be photographed during daytime working hours are $6.00 per photo. Typically 20 to 25 high-quality interior and exterior photos. *
● Finished photos enhanced by the use of one or more speedlites and multiple exposures are delivered.
● Post-production in Lightroom and Photoshop of interior as well as exterior photos. This may involve sky replacements, content-aware fill, layer masks and blending in Photoshop, and other post-production techniques that produce a better finished photo.
● All flash photos utilize off-camera flash techniques to produce a more polished result.
● Elevated standard or twilight photos of the front of the home, some using pole techniques. Typically 2 photos. $10 each.
● Larger homes, or "trophy" homes that require more time on site and extra post-processing will be negotiated separately.
About David J Photography
My name is David J. Wickenhauser. I reside with my wife and college-age daughter in beautiful Sun City West, Arizona.
I am retired from a 33-year career as a newspaper journalist, with the last 14 years owning and publishing the community newspaper in the California mountain community where we lived before moving to Arizona three years ago.
I’m learning that one never really retires. So I wish to make use of the experience of a lifetime of taking photos by helping local real estate agents sell homes for their clients.
We want to work with you to make your buyers' homes sell as fast as possible, and to make your listings stand out on the MLS.
David J Photography performs post-production work on all photos and videos. While we do our best to make sure the photos are an accurate and ethical representation of a home, we also use techniques to enhance the photos to look their best.
If at any time you are uncomfortable with a photo, you may always request the original, unretouched photo to determine if the photo ethically and accurately represents the home. It is the responsibility of the real estate agent to ensure that the photo is an accurate representation.
Scope of Services
(See sample contract below)
By contracting for a shoot with David J Photography you understand that David J Photography retains all ownership rights to the photos taken and may use the photos on its website, to advertise its services, or for any other means.
David J Photography grants the rights to real estate agents contracting its services to use the photos taken during a shoot in connection with selling the home (show on MLS, put on your website, create fliers, brochures, etc).
Download sample contract
* Number of photos delivered is a variable dependent on the size and condition of the home. Usually 20-25 photos is sufficient for displaying all the desirable features of a typical 3/2 home. A higher-value home which has been exquisitely staged and landscaped could require more photos to show off its features. We encourage a walk-through with the client prior to taking photos in order to assess these aspects.